CASA of Sedgwick County COVID-19 Office Closure:
March 23, 2020
The CASA of Sedgwick County office will be closed for a minimum of two weeks beginning March 23, 2020. The health and safety of everyone in our community is our top priority in this time. We will evaluate weekly going forward and will be in communication with all of you as soon as we have updated information.
You may still call our regular office phone number, (316) 866-2920, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reach us. Staff is working remotely, so if you have their phone numbers or emails, you can reach those as well.
CASA Volunteers, please contact your Senior Peer Coordinator with any specific questions.
Continue visiting our website email@example.com for the most up-to-date information.
General and pressing information regarding program:
- In-Person child visits will be suspended until further notice.
- We suggest calling, Face Timing, Skyping, or finding other ways of communication. Contact your Senior Peer Coordinator for suggestions.
- CASAs are not to be appearing in court until further notice.
- CASA Connection meet ups are cancelled until further notice.
- Current training will be conducted through Zoom. The training schedule will be adjusted to accommodate the new training platform. Check the website for details.
- All In-Services through the end of March are cancelled.
- We will be in communication as next month approaches regarding April In-Services.