The CASA program is not a secret so help us spread the word. It has been proven that individuals are more likely to support a cause when referred by someone they trust. There are several ways you can help!
- Hang CASA posters in your community.
- Invite CASA staff to present a program to in your community, at your business, or civic group you are involved in.
- Distribute CASA information in your workplace via e-newsletter, posters, brochures in pay envelopes, etc.
- Organize a fundraiser or contact businesses for in-kind donations: food, prizes in connection with a special event or for volunteer recognition, office supplies, etc.
- Present an in-service training workshop on a topic about which you have professional expertise.
- Make your home, workplace or other facility available to the CASA program for training, volunteer recognition, special events, etc.
For more information contact the CASA Office, [email protected] or 319-866-2920.